All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionThree men grappling with fatherhood and one single mother of striking character and independence face off in this compelling new vel from the bestselling author of Flyy Girl and A Do Right Man. After more than ten years of successfully raising two sons on her own, Denise Stewart finds herself involved with both of her sons' fathers as well as in a relationship with a new man. Jimmie, the father of her eldest child, who, after learning that his son is a top basketball prospect, suddenly wants a major role in the teenager's life. Walter, the father of Denise's second son, is trying to gain custody of his twelve-year-old. After attending the Million Man March in Washington, Walter believes he should assume full responsibility for his son instead of for just two weekends out of each month. And there's Brock, the truck driver who is falling in love with Denise but is uncertain whether he wants the burden of a ready-made family.
- Author BiographyOmar Tyree is an acclaimed author, journalist, lecturer and poet. His books include FLYY GIRL, A DO RIGHT MAN, CAPITAL CITY, BATTLE ZONE, SINGLE MOM and SWEET ST. LOUIS. He lives in New Castle, Delaware.
- Author(s)Omar Tyree
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2000
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteno rough front
- Weight455 g
- Width133 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.