Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBLOOD AND ICE Majestically it rose from the icy waters, the gateway to the awesome wilderness of Alaska. Sitka drew all brand of adventurers, con men, criminals, and pioneers--men such as trail-tough, battle-hardened Jean LaBarge. He left the swamps of the Susquehanna behind for the rugged beauty--and deadly challenges--of this frozen frontier. But the empire-hungry Russians had already established a foothold in Sitka and they wouldn't give it up without a fierce and treacherous struggle that stretched from San Francisco to the palaces of St. Petersburg. Now Jean faces the most dangerous fight of his life: a fight for a passionate woman and the right to claim Alaska for America.
- Author BiographyOur foremost storyteller of the American West, Louis L'Amour has thrilled a nation by chronicling the adventures of the brave men and women who settled the frontier. There are more than 300 million copies of his books in print around the world.
- Author(s)Louis L'Amour
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1984
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Weight130 g
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $90.64
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.52
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.