Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $74.04+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with performance-measuring techniques that can be used throughout a corporation, the Second Edition of Six Sigma Business Scorecard continues to be a proven tool for gauging and ensuring success in today's complex business environment. This guidebook was designed to translate an organization's mission and business strategies into performance measures and operating objectives. Widely used around the world, it has become the linchpin of an integrated approach to taking the Six Sigma program of any company to the next level. Ensure Sustained Profitable Growth Without a strong grasp of performance metrics, a company can have clear, quantitative indication of its performance improvement. Six Sigma Business Scorecard offers a unique approach to measuring performance. Readers will learn how to track their improvements in operations and financials-and make critical adjustments if such improvements are t up to expectations-using Six Sigma. Written by an internationally recognized thought leader in business management and a practitioner of process management, Six Sigma, and invation, this much-needed Second Edition of Six Sigma Business Scorecard delivers an invative Execution Map allowing you to implement, reap, and quantify the many advantages of Six Sigma. You'll benefit from: Key performance metrics for companies already using Six Sigma, to determine their sigma level A well-defined measurement system, which builds on the Balanced Scorecard, for use throughout a corporation The Business Performance Index (BPIn), specifically designed for CEOs, which monitors corporate wellness with ease The Invation Index, for accelerating invation The 4P model, for process management Six Sigma Business Scorecard will show you how to implement a successful and a measurable Six Sigma program.
- Author BiographyPraveen Gupta President of Accelper Consulting, has gained extensive experience in the field of business management over 25 years. He has been a pioneer of Six Sigma methodology at Motorola, and of optimizing business performance by using his Execution Map consisting of Business Scorecard, Six Sigma, innovation, and process management. For each of the four elements, he has authored a book providing simple-to-use but powerful tools. Mr. Gupta writes a monthly column, Six Sigma Sense, and has authored or co-authored several books, including The Six Sigma Performance Handbook, Healthcare Excellence, and Business Innovation in the 21st Century. He holds a BSEE from the Indian Institute of Technology and an MSEE from the Illinois Institute of Technology. He is also a member of the Chicago Executive Club, the Turnaround Management Association, and IPC. Mr. Gupta is a Master Six Sigma Black Belt and a Fellow of ASQ. He teaches at DePaul University and the Illinois Institute of Technology, both in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Praveen Gupta
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight636 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.