All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $16.55
- AU $17.22Trending at AU $20.98
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $26.98
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.12
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.14
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.22
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes to change the future, you have to unearth the past... Nineteen years have passed since Cindy James endured therapy and reconciled the demons of her childhood, but a new secret threatens to plunge her deeper into the twisted world of the James women. Desperate for answers, Cindy travels across the country with her husband, Tony, and her daughter, Lexi, and uncovers the real story of her mother and grandmother, a legacy 100 years in the making. When an unexpected stranger becomes hell-bent on putting a stop to her discoveries, Cindy must choose either to pursue the truth-even if it destroys her and her family-or to end her search in order to save the ones she loves. Sleepwalking into Darkness, the sequel to Therapy for Ghosts, explores the darker side of family secrets and how those secrets can either shape or shatter the lives of those closest to us.
- Author BiographyEric Praschan has been writing for more than 20 years, focusing on suspense fiction. He holds a B.A. in English and a M.A. in Theological Studies. His favorite writers range from Stephen King to C.S. Lewis. He has many years of experience in drama, music, teaching, and higher education. Eric lives in Missouri with his wife, Stephanie.
- Author(s)Eric Praschan
- PublisherEric Praschan
- Date of Publication11/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEric Praschan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.