All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionCovers every significant aspect - from palming to clairvoyance, vanishing and producing an object, using essential apparatus, etc. Explains hundreds of astonishing tricks - with coins, cups and balls, handkerchiefs, cards, more. A book with an excellent reputation among professional magicians for teaching techniques. 57 illustrations.
- Author(s)Edwin Sachs
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/1980
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleDover Magic Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement57ill n ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.