All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionFeeling a little adventurous? This title helps you learn how to incorporate bright, decadent fabrics into any quilt without overwhelming the original design. It presents an invative 'sliver piecing' technique that is easier than it looks, and it makes traditional or contemporary quilt blocks really snap with colourful fabric splinters.
- Author BiographyLisa O'Neill takes inspiration for her designs from the Amish-style quilts of her native Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Lisa O'Neill
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Out-of-print date09/10/2013
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight340 g
- Width219 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.