All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA well-designed, well-built workshop can do more for your woodworking than a new tool. A good shop is a place where you want to be - a safe, well-lit space where work flows efficiently from machine to bench to finishing area. This book offer ideas and solutions on everything from designing your floor plan for workflow to the nitty-gritty of picking the right tools. - Locating and organising your workshop - Floor plans - Essential tools - - Good choices for heating and lighting - Dust control and collection - - Workshop safety - Benches, vices, aprons and pegboards - * First title in Taunton's new full colour series: THE NEW BEST OF FINE WOODWORKING, based on articles from the world's leading woodworking magazine.
- Author(s)Editors of Fine Woodworking
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2004
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Series TitleFine Woodworking
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Note50ill.200col.ill.
- Weight517 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.