All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionSo, you want to quit smoking? But you are afraid? Maybe in the past you have quit smoking, only to return to smoking once again. Feeling frustrated with the failed attempts to quit smoking? Does withdrawal symptoms keep you from quitting? That was me ten years ago, when I finally put together a program that worked for me. There is an easier way than to quit Cold Turkey. You don't have to suffer with intense withdrawal symptoms. After spending several years counseling individuals with addiction and my extensive experience with behavioral therapies this program was developed to help me to quit. Now, I am sharing it with you because I believe you too can quit using this same program. Are you ready to quit smoking? Grab this book and get started today!
- Author BiographyThe author has her Master degree in Counseling and has spent time working with the addiction population in therapy. Combining her expertise with her own personal journey, she brings to you this book about quitting smoking.
- Author(s)Jerri Aubry M S
- Date of Publication21/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.