All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA lively puppy is on the loose, sniffing his way through town and causing mischief! But what is the pup sniffing? Readers will follow the clues, from bacon and pancakes at breakfast to rubbish bins and fire hydrants in the park, to guess where the dog is running to next. Will he finally find what he is looking for?Author and illustrator Ryan Sias uses bright, dynamic illustrations and minimal text to create a delightfully funny story that will have young readers guessing until the very end.
- Author BiographyRyan Sias is a writer and illustrator who has storyboarded for 20th Century Fox and Bluesky Studios. His cartoons have appeared in Mad magazine, Nickelodeon magazine, and Found.
- Author(s)Ryan Sias
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $6.95Trending at AU $12.38
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $12.19
- AU $10.83Trending at AU $14.79
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.24
- AU $6.56Trending at AU $11.86
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.74
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.