Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- Description* Illustrates new methodological directions in analyzing human social and biological variation * Offers a wide array of research on past populations around the globe * Explains the central features of bioarchaeological research by key researchers and established experts around the world .
- Author BiographySabrina C. Agarwal is an Assistant Professor at the University of California at Berkley and Faculty Affiliate of the Archaeological Research Facility at UC Berkeley. She is co-editor of the volume Bone Loss and Osteoporosis: An Anthropological Perspective (2003). Bonnie Glencross is Assistant Professor in the Department of Archaeology and Classical Studies, at Wilfrid Laurier University, and held a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) Postdoctoral Fellowship at the University of California from 2006-2008.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- Series TitleWiley-Blackwell Studies in Global Archaeology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBonnie A. Glencross,Sabrina C. Agarwal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.