All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionSocial protection after the crisis looks at the regulation of corporate crime and subsequent social harm that takes into account the ecomic, political, and social consequences of the ecomic crisis of 2008 and the austerity measures that followed. With a particular emphasis on environmental, workplace, and food safety, Social protection after the crisis proposes a radical rethinking of regulation to address fundamental conceptual, policy, and practical issues.
- Author BiographySteve Tombs is Professor of Criminology at the Open University. He has a long-standing interest in the incidence, nature and regulation of corporate and state crime, and has published widely on these matters. He works closely with the Hazards movement in the UK, was a founding member and Chair of the Centre for Corporate Accountability, and is on the Board of Inquest.
- Author(s)Steve Tombs
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.