Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses social psychological research in organizations and illustrates the implications of this research for organizational theory and practice. The book focuses on the relationship of man to the organization in which he works; his sense of satisfaction, involvement, feelings of identification or loyalty, conflicts, and tensions - as well as his effort in support of, or opposition to, the formally defined goals of the organization.
- Author(s)Arnold S. Tannenbaum
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Organizations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight127 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.