All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionSociology of Crime, Law and Deviance is an annual series of volumes that publishes scholarly work in crimilogy and criminal justice studies, sociology of law, and the sociology of deviance and social control. These are very broad topics, and the series reflects this breadth. The series includes theoretical contributions, critical reviews of literature, empirical research, and methodological invations. The series especially showcases big picture pieces that review and critically reconceptualize what is kwn and what remains to be understood about broad directions of research and theorizing about crime, justice, law, deviance, and social control. In addition, the series showcases a diversity of methodological approaches. Volume 2 demonstrates such methodological diversity by presenting quantitative studies, ethgraphies and discourse analyses. Through an application of these methodologies, the authors examine sanctions, crime and fear and legal and social control organizations and processes. The volume concludes with four chapters contributing to theory development.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/12/2000
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSociology of Crime, Law & Deviance
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJeffrey T. Ulmer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.