All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis work represents advanced surgical techniques for preserving and restoring natural dental esthetics in implant therapy. Written for the vice and expert alike, each chapter builds on the information in the preceding chapters in an easy-to-follow format. Following a discussion of the rationale and biologic basis for creating a stable peri-implant soft tissue environment, the author presents a systematic approach to the patient evaluation, including quantification of the positive and negative elements that enhance and detract from an individual's smile; specific surgical maneouvres for managing peri-implant soft tissues, including various invative flap designs; the surgical and prosthetic protocols of a technique for preserving the natural hard and soft tissue anatomy in patients undergoing tooth removal; soft tissue grafting techniques for augmenting attached tissues around natural teeth and implant restoration; and an invative technique for reconstructing large-volume hard and soft tissue defects in the anterior maxillary area. The final chapter presents advanced cases that demonstrate the use of these procedures in various situations, along with algorithms to guide the implant surgeon in their selection and sequencing.
- Author(s)Anthony G. Sclar
- PublisherQuintessence Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuintessence Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note1257 b&w and colour illustrations
- Weight2087 g
- Width239 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.