Solar Revolution: Why Mankind is on the Cusp of an Evolutionary Leap by Dieter Broers (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionDoes the sun have the power to transform humankind? In Solar Revolution, German biophysicist Dieter Broers makes a compelling case, pointing to a wealth of scientific evidence that shows a remarkable correlation between increases in solar activity and advances in our creative, mental, and spiritual abilities. <br>We are in the midst of a dramatic rise in solar disturbances, which have the ability to affect Earth in alarming ways, disrupting the geomagnetic field, kcking out entire power grids, and influencing the development of organisms and the ecology as a whole. Remarkably, solar activity is predicted to peak toward the end of 2012--the same time the Mayans predicted the end of days. <br>But Broers--who has for decades been studying the effect of electromagnetic fields on biological systems--sees the coming shift t as an apocalypse, but as the dawn of a new age. Drawing on research from a variety of scientific disciplines, Broers shows how this eruption of solar activity is a positive thing for humanity, that it is boosting our brain capacity and expanding our minds in ways we never imagined possible. Abilities w seen as extraordinary or supernatural--such as telepathy, extrasensory perception, and off-the-charts intelligence quotients--will become ordinary and natural ... and may very well help us solve the mounting global crises we're w facing. <br>Without a doubt, the way we think, feel, relate, communicate, and experience reality has been changing dramatically in recent years, and Broers affirms those changes will ultimately culminate in a new form of consciousness and harmony on Earth. Humankind is going through an evolutionary leap, says Broers, and the process has already begun.
- Author BiographyDieter Broers has conducted research in the fields of frequency and regulation therapy since the 1980s. He headed an interdisciplinary research project, funded by the Federal Ministry for Research and Technology, whose groundbreaking findings were used for the development of completely new therapy devices for medical research. Broers has been granted patents in 85 different countries and was invited to become a member of the International Council for Scientific Development (ICSD), whose members include 100 Nobel prize winners. He is a member of the Committee for International Research Centres and has, since 1997, been a biophysics director at the ICSD.
- Author(s)Dieter Broers
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEvolver Editions
- Out-of-print date06/12/2016
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.