All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionDavenport draws upon the stories of her people to create a passionate tale of love and loss. From the turbulent years of World War II through Hawaii's complex journey to statehood, this mesmerizing saga presents a cast of richly imagined characters who rise up magnificent and forceful, redeemed by the spiritual power and awesome beauty of their islands.
- Author BiographyKiana Davenport was born and raised in Kalihi, Hawaii. Author of the critically acclaimed novel Shark Dialogues, she has been a Fiction Fellow at Radcliffe's Bunting Institute and the recipient of a Fiction Grant from the National Endowment for the Arts. She lives in Boston and Hawaii. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Kiana Davenport
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2000
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Weight308 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.