All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionUSPOCO BOOKS is proud to present, as the second selection in its exciting line of first books, The New American Poetry Series: SONGS FOR MARGARET CRAVENS. Congratulations to Chris Wong on this striking first book. In a formal style uniquely his own, Wong demonstrates rare confidence, and welcome sincerity, in a one of a kind exploration into the psyche of a poet, Ezra Pound, and into the world the poet inhabits briefly with his companion, Margaret Cravens. In his engaging book-length poem, comprised entirely of fresh and artful quatrains, Wong enters the space, time and mind of one of America's most influential poets. Not since Plato, has a student so skillfully depicted his master performing thought and deed in the development of the master's craft. Chris Wong's poem speaks for itself with quiet confidence, and for a new generation of poets, in these resounding, insistent songs. You will surely find yourself repeating its tender questions long after the book is closed.
- Author BiographyChris Wong's work has appeared in a number of journals, including Art Amiss, Caffeine Destiny and the Shadyside Review. He currently lives in Fayetteville, AR where he teaches English at the University of Arkansas.
- Author(s)Chris Wong
- PublisherUspoco Books
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUspoco Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.