All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a meticulous record of Tuhoe songs, as performed by Ki Hughes, with music and translations. The text of each song is given in both English and Maori along with a musical transcription. The introduction to the book includes information on Ki who was a singer, orator and kaumatua who determined to preserve for future generations, all the songs he knew.
- PrizesShortlisted for Montana Book Awards 2003.
- PublisherAuckland University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- LanguageEnglish & Maori
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAuckland University Press
- Content Notephotos, musical transcriptions
- Weight1202 g
- Width300 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMargaret Orbell,Mervyn McLean
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.