All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionSouth Carolina, one of the oldest states in the Union has a very haunting history. Here find 30 ghostly stories from the coastal, central, and Piedmont areas. Find out about the famous Gray Man who wanders the beaches of Pawleys Island, warning residents of oncoming danger. Hear the ruckus raised by the ghost of legendary pirate Stede Bonnet, who is still seen and heard at night near the spot of his demise. Hear the sounds of battle on the calmest of evenings in Charleston, smell the smoke and gunpowder, and feel the strong sadness where soldiers fell at Fort Sumter. Visit the Cool Springs Plantation where some ghostly parties never end. From a monster at college to ghost lights in modern buildings, and more, South Carolina is home to spirits, spooks, and all manner of unearthly beings from eras long past.
- Author BiographyKevin Thomas Ward is a lifelong believer of the paranormal and has lived though a haunting of his own. Author and cartoonist, he is an ordained minister. He used his love of art to create the Thinkin' Lincoln art project, a project meant to spread a message of positivity.
- Author(s)Kevin Thomas Ward
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2015
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note34 b/w illus
- Weight226 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.