All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's an online epidemic that costs governments billions and threatens the personal security of consumers everywhere - This is the first insider look at the global drug-spam problem - how it works, who buys, and who profits - through the story of the world's two largest pharmacy spam operations. Blending cutting-edge research and first-hand interviews, award-winning reporter and cybercrime expert Brian Krebs delivers a riveting account of this spam empire and proposes concrete solutions for stopping it before it's too late.
- Author BiographyBRIAN KREBS is an award-winning journalist and founder of the highly acclaimed cybersecurity blog KrebsonSecurity.com. For 14 years, Krebs was a reporter for The Washington Post, where he authored the popular Security Fix blog. He has appeared on CNN, NPR, Fox, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and more and has been profiled by the New York Times and Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Author(s)Brian Krebs
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication20/05/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.