All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.31Trending at AU $38.59
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $35.72
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $14.33
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $11.30Trending at AU $13.76
About this product
- DescriptionOver the years, world-rewned success expert Brian Tracy has delivered more than 4,000 presentations and spoken personally to more than 5,000,000 people in 46 countries. His ability to deliver a winning speech and verbally communicate his ideas effectively has helped to transform his life and career, making him the person others look to when deciding to take control of their own lives. Now, in Speak to Win, Tracy tells listeners how to master the art of the winning speech - and use it to achieve their most impossible-seeming goals! Phemenally successful people kw that speaking well can help them gain the respect of others, make them tremendously more valuable to their company, and get them positive, enthusiastic attention from influential people who can open important doors for their life and career. The listener's ability to confidently address an audience of any size or type is the key to supercharging their ascent up the ladder of life - t to mention that people who speak and present well are instantly and naturally assumed to be more talented and intelligent than those who don't. The art of speaking can be systematically learned - and if the listener has the desire, discipline, and determination - t to mention one of the world's greatest presenters as his teacher - he too can become a persuasive and powerful speaker. Tracy reveals time-tested tricks of the trade he can use to present powerfully and speak persuasively, whether in an informal meeting or in front of a large group of people. Listeners will learn how to: become confident, positive, and relaxed in front of any audience * grab people's attention from the start * use body language, props, and vocal techniques to keep listeners engaged * transition smoothly from one point to the next * use humor, stories, quotes, and questions skillfully * deal with skepticism when presenting new ideas *w rap up strongly and persuasively The audio book goes beyond basic speaking fundamentals, letting listeners in on the most powerful secrets to impressing as they present, allowing them to t only communicate their thoughts but also masterfully change others' minds about subjects critical to their success. Packed with proven strategies - and even including a special bonus chapter geared to making persuasive sales presentations - this powerful audio book will help listeners accelerate their careers, earn people's respect, and achieve their greatest goals.
- Author BiographyOne of the world's most widely known business speakers and a leading authority on the development of human potential and personal effectiveness, Brian Tracy addresses more than 250,000 people each year in corporations large and small, all over the world, on the subjects of strategy, management, personnel selection, hiring, firing, and motivating people. He has worked in 22 different businesses, often starting at the bottom and moving up to the executive suite. He is the founder of Brian Tracy International and is the author of numerous bestselling books and has produced more than 300 audio and video programs.
- Author(s)Brian Tracy
- PublisherGildan Audio
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGildan Audio
- Weight159 g
- Width136 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Read byBrian Tracy
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time300
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.