All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionSpecial Topics in Structural Dynamics, Volume 6: Proceedings of the 31st IMAC, A Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics, 2013, the sixth volume of seven from the Conference, brings together contributions to this important area of research and engineering. The collection presents early findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of Structural Dynamics, including papers on: Teaching Experimental & Analytical Structural Dynamics Sensors & Instrumentation Aircraft/Aerospace Bio-Dynamics Sports Equipment Dynamics Advanced ODS & Stress Estimation Shock & Vibration Full-Field Optical Measurements & Image Analysis Structural Health Monitoring Operational Modal Analysis Wind Turbine Dynamics Rotating Machinery Finite Element Methods Energy Harvesting
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleConference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note118 black & white illustrations, 407 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1799 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byAlfred Wicks,Christopher Niezrecki,James de Clerck,Randall Allemang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.