CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA mathematical and logical foundation for the specification and development of interactive systems based on a model that describes systems in terms of their input/output behavior. Based on this model, the authors build a basic method, called FOCUS, that enables interactive systems to be described by characterizing their histories of message interaction. The book progresses from an introduction and guided tour of FOCUS through streams, specifications and their properties, and behavioral, interface, and conditional refinements.
- Author(s)Ketil Stolen,Manfred Broy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMonographs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight563 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.