Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionSpies! Treason! Conspiracy! The American Revolution? The Culper Spying Ring had all the ingredients of a modern spy movie--just replaces gadgets with muskets. This book looks at the incredible history of Washington's famous spying ring. With a gripping narrative this book will read more like a John le CarrE spy vel than a history book. HistoryCaps is an imprint of BookCaps Study Guides. With each book, a brief period of history is recapped. We publish a wide array of topics (from baseball and music to science and philosophy), so check our growing catalogue regularly to see our newest books.</p>
- Author(s)Howard Brinkley
- PublisherGolgotha Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGolgotha Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byHistorycaps
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.