All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn Spirit Sisters, women of all ages share their very personal encounters with the supernatural. We meet a high-flying banking executive whose life changed forever after a visit from a bizarre, winged entity, a mother of seven who was held and soothed by her husband five days after she'd buried him, the woman who lost most of her family in a car accident and gained a guardian angel; and many more whose lives have been touched by uplifting encounters with the other side. This is a heart-breaking, inspiring, and ultimately, comforting book. Packed with amazing anecdotes, it opens the door to the spirit world and helps us reconnect with those we have lost to the afterlife.
- Author BiographyKarina Machado was born in Uruguay and moved to Sydney with her family as a toddler, where she grew up hearing stories about her mother's psychic gift, igniting a life-long curiosity about all matters supernatural. She began her career in journalism as an editorial assistant at Time magazine in 1994, and is now senior editor at Who magazine, where she's forever pitching spooky stories. She's also obsessed with the Tudors, and has been know to dress up as Anne Boleyn, whose ghost she's sadly never seen.
- Author(s)Karina Machado
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight248 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.