All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
About this product
- DescriptionWith the emergence of positive psychology in the West, and the many fold discovery of the impact of psychology in one's life, there is a need to understand spirituality, and to use its positive aspects to maintain a balance in hectic modern life. This book presents models for mapping basic psychological processes and their relationships. It covers basic constructs like cognition, emotion, behavior, desires, creativity, as well as applied topics like personal happiness, intercultural conflict handling, and world peace.
- Author BiographyDr. Dharm P. S. Bhawuk is Professor of Management and Culture and Community Psychology at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. He received his Ph. D. in Organizational Behavior from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. His research interests include cross-cultural training, individualism and collectivism, intercultural sensitivity, diversity in the workplace, indigenous psychology and management, culture and quality, culture and entrepreneurship, and political behavior in the workplace.
- Author(s)Dharm P. S. Bhawuk
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational and Cultural Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight409 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.