All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.50
About this product
- DescriptionA fabulous new book in the Spotless series, perfect for anyone who looks after babies and toddlers! Stains, spills, poo, wee, vomit. Once you have kids, there's avoiding mess. It's everywhere - on every surface of your home, your baby and yourself! Here at last is the essential tool in every parent's baby-raising arsenal - the book that tells you everything you need to kw for safe, environmentally friendly and cost-effective ways to keep your babies and toddlers spotless. With chapters covering bathing, playtime, laundry, feeding and bedtime, Shann Lush and Jennifer Fleming give you practical solutions on how to avoid the worst of the mess, and how to deal with it when the inevitable happens - from poo to spew and everything in between.
- Author BiographyJennifer Fleming is a writer and broadcaster. She met Shannon over the telephone when Shannon rang talkback radio to give advice on spills and stains. Jennifer was so impressed with Shannon's knowledge she approached her with the idea of writing a book. Shannon Lush is a fine arts restorer with a passion for handy household hints. The massive success of SPOTLESS, SPEEDCLEANING and HOW TO BE COMFY have made her and co-author Jennifer Fleming a publishing phenomenon. Shannon writes for magazines and newspapers and is regularly heard on ABC Local Radio across the country.
- Author(s)Jennifer Fleming,Shannon Lush
- PublisherABC Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintABC Books
- Weight222 g
- Width132 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.