All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about the people of Roman Macedonia and their culture in relation to the message preached by St. Paul. Roman Macedonia was a culturally complex territory, and its many religions presented a challenge to the Evangelist. The book is based on an extensive of research in a variety of fields as well as visits to all of the cities discussed in the book. It is intended for the n-specialist who is interested in biblical backgrounds.
- Author BiographyRichard E. Davies is a retired United Methodist minister who has served congregations for many years and has taught at the university and seminary level. He holds the Ph.D. from Indiana University. In retirement he has focused his attention on St. Paul's preaching and those who heard his message, seeking to understand as deeply as possible the cultural setting of Greece in the Roman Empire.
- Author(s)Richard E Davies
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.