All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionDespite broad anecdotal evidence, little is kwn about the antecedents and outcomes of stakeholder trust when dealing with a family business. The topic has received little systematic attention, which is surprising given its importance as a potential competitive advantage for family businesses and the influence of family businesses in many markets around the world. In his dissertation, Hannes Hauswald tries to address this gap. In the course of three essays, he explores what drives stakeholder trust when dealing with family businesses. Furthermore, he sheds light on the outcomes of stakeholder trust for family businesses and relevant contingency factors.
- Author BiographyDr. Hannes Hauswald wrote his dissertation under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Andreas Hack at the INTES Institute for Family Businesses at WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar.
- Author(s)Hannes Hauswald
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFamilienunternehmen und KMU
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight252 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.