All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionStarGuides Plus represents the most comprehensive and accurately validated collection of practical data on organizations involved in astromy, related space sciences and other related fields. This invaluable reference source (and its companion volume, StarBriefs Plus) should be on the reference shelf of every library, organization or individual with any interest in these areas. The coverage includes relevant universities, scientific committees, institutions, associations, societies, agencies, companies, bibliographic services, data centers, museums, dealers, distributors, funding organizations, journals, manufacturers, meteorological services, national rms & standard institutes, parent associations & societies, publishers, software producers & distributors, and so on. Besides astromy and associated space sciences, related fields such as aeronautics, aeromy, astronautics, atmospheric sciences, chemistry, communications, computer sciences, data processing, education, electronics, engineering, energetics, environment, geodesy, geophysics, information handling, management, mathematics, meteorology, optics, physics, remote sensing, and so on, are also covered where appropriate. After some thirty years in continuous compilation, verification and updating, StarGuides Plus currently gathers together some 6,000 entries from 100 countries. The information is presented in a clear, uncluttered manner for direct and easy use.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDevelopments in Hydrobiology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2704 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edited byAndre Heck
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.