All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guided meditation features Glenn Harrold's highly acclaimed vocal delivery and Ali Calderwood's beautiful moving background sounds, which work in perfect harmony with Glenn's vocal. With this powerful but gentle meditation you will float safely up to your star to a place of peace and tranquillity where you can view any problems or issues from a much higher perspective. By escaping from the pressures and distractions of everyday life your mind will feel clearer and peaceful and you will be empowered to find solutions. Star Meditation is based on an original script by Marie Williamson who is Glenn Harrold's Personal Assistant. The magnetic healing quality of the music will draw you back to your centre of balance, allowing you to be in a deeper state of presence in your daily life. Within the music you will hear throat singing/chanting which has actual translation, these sounds embody the energy of gratitude. This powerful recording is a completely safe and effective way of helping you to connect with yourself and find solutions to any problems or issues. There are two tracks on the recording, the first has a wake up ending for daytime use, and the second has a go to sleep ending which is ideal for bedtime use. How to use the CD/MP3 Download You will be guided into a deep state of mental and physical relaxation and it is recommended that you listen through headphones while lying or sitting somewhere comfortable where you won't be disturbed. This recording contains two tracks, the first you can use in the daytime as it will guide you back to full waking consciousness at the end. The second track is identical, however will guide you into a deep sleep state at the end, which makes it ideal for using before you go to sleep at night. When you are instructed to repeat affirmations, connect with positive feelings (e.g. happiness, joy, love), this will help you absorb the suggestions on a deeper level. You don't have to repeat the affirmations out loud but do make a strong connection with them. Listen every day initially for 21 days and then as and when you wish. However, this is purely a guideline and you can listen to the recordings as often as you like. It is important to remember that you are being guided, so you will always be in full control of the whole process. If at any time you want to stop, just open your eyes and you will be wide awake.
- Author BiographyGlenn Harrold is one of the worlds most successful hypnotherapists. He has helped thousands including many celebrities in a 20 year career and has sold over 1.3 million hypnosis CDs and downloads. His hypnotherapy titles are well established as the UK's best selling self-help CDs and downloads of all time and consistently top the self-help audio charts on Amazon, iTunes, Audible and Apple's App Store. In May 2011 he was made a Fellow of The British School of Clinical Hypnosis in acknowledgement of his achievements in the world of hypnotherapy.
- Author(s)Glenn Harrold,Marie Williamson
- PublisherDiviniti Publishing
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLeybourne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiviniti Publishing
- Running Time40
Save on Audio Books
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.97
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.