Star Trek: Myriad Universes #3: Shattered Light by Steve Mollmann, Scott Pearson, Michael Schuster, David R. George (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.64+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTouching on every Star Trekseries, each story in Myriad Universes: Shattered Lightpresents a unique alternate vision, taking pivotal moments from Star Trekhistory and extrapolating the shocking changes that follow those deviations. In these divergent realms, kwn history is bent, like white light through a prism, broken into a boundless spectrum of what-might-have-been. But in those myriad universes, what might have been becomes what actually happened, and anything is possible.
- Author BiographyDavid R. George III has written more than a dozen Star Trek novels, including Ascendance, The Lost Era: One Constant Star, The Fall: Revelation and Dust, Allegiance in Exile, the Typhon Pact novels Raise the Dawn, Plagues of Night, and Rough Beasts of Empire, as well as the New York Times bestseller The Lost Era: Serpents Among the Ruins. He also cowrote the television story for the first-season Star Trek: Voyager episode Prime Factors. Additionally, David has written nearly twenty articles for Star Trek magazine. His work has appeared on both the New York Times and USA TODAY bestseller lists, and his television episode was nominated for a Sci-Fi Universe magazine award. You can chat with David about his writing at Facebook.com/DRGIII. STEVE MOLLMANN is studying for a Ph.D. in English at an unknown university at an unknown location in the United States. He is not being coy; at the time this was written, he simply had no idea where he would be by the time you read this. He obtained his M.A. in English at the University of Connecticut, and hopes to pursue a career as a scholar, specializing in British literature, especially its intersection with science and technology. Also in that gap of time, he will have gotten married to his then-fiancee, Hayley. He has met Michael Schuster on more than one occasion. MICHAEL SCHUSTER lives in a picturesque Austrian mountain valley, with half a continent and one entire ocean between him and Steve Mollmann. A bank employee by day, he likes to come up with new (or at least relatively unused) ideas that can be turned into stories with loving care and the occasional nudge. With Steve, he is the co-author of two short stories in the anthology Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Sky's the Limit. Their first novel, The Tears of Eridanus, will be released as part of the collection Star Trek: Myriad Universes: Shattered Light this December. Currently, the two are hard at work building their own universe-sized sandbox to play in. More information about them (including annotations for The Future Begins) can be found at http://www.exploringtheuniverse.net/. Scott Pearson contributed stories to Strange New Worlds VII and Strange New Worlds 9 as well as to the Star Trek: The Next Generation twentieth anniversary anthology The Sky's the Limit. His novella Honor in the Night is in Star Trek Myriad Universes: Shattered Light. Most recently he has had stories in three ReDeus shared-world anthologies alongside many other Star Trek writers. He lives with his wife, Sandra, and daughter, Ella, in personable St. Paul, Minnesota, near the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, fabled in story and song, where he endeavors to make a living as a freelance writer/editor. Visit him on the web at YeahSure.net and GenerationsGeek.com. You can also find him on Facebook and Twitter. You can listen to Generations Geek, the podcast he does with his daughter, at Chronicrift.com and on the iTunes he's heard people mention over the water cooler.
- Author(s)David R. George,Michael Schuster,Scott Pearson,Steve Mollmann
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStar Trek
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight395 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.