Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- Description#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER - The official velization of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the blockbuster film directed by J. J. Abrams, featuring an 8-page color photo insert of thrilling images from the hit movie. More than thirty years ago, Star Wars burst onto the big screen and became a cultural phemen. Now the next adventures in this blockbuster saga are poised to captivate old and new fans alike--beginning with the highly anticipated Star Wars: The Force Awakens. And alongside the cinematic debut comes the thrilling vel adaptation by New York Times bestselling science fiction master Alan Dean Foster. Set years after Return of the Jedi, this stunning new action-packed adventure rockets us back into the world of Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, and Luke Skywalker, while introducing a host of exciting new characters. Darth Vader may have been redeemed and the Emperor vanquished, but peace can be fleeting, and evil does t easily relent. Yet the simple belief in good can still empower ordinary individuals to rise and meet the greatest challenges. So return to that galaxy far, far away, and prepare yourself for what happens when the Force awakens. . . . Praise for Star Wars: The Force Awakens Like all the best velizations, Alan Dean Foster's adaptation of Star Wars: The Force Awakens enriches the movie experience. The vel goes beyond simply giving us insight into the characters' thoughts, with plenty of additional scenes painting a broader picture of the galaxy. --New York Daily News Fast-moving, atmospheric and raises goose-bumps at just the right moments. [Foster] t only evokes entire onscreen worlds . . . he also gives us glimpses of an even more vast, unseen universe. --The Washington Post Was my experience of the film enriched by the book? Yes. No question. Is the velization worth reading? Yes. . . . Foster has written a book that captures the spirit of the film, while presenting additional information that helps answer some of the questions that linger. --Coffee with Kebi
- Author BiographyAlan Dean Foster has written in a variety of genres, including hard science fiction, fantasy, horror, detective, western, historical, and contemporary fiction. He is the author of the New York Times bestseller Star Wars: The Approaching Storm and the popular Pip & Flinx novels, as well as novelizations of several films, including Transformers, Star Wars, the first three Alien films, and Alien Nation. His novel Cyber Way won the Southwest Book Award for Fiction, the first science fiction work ever to do so. Foster and his wife, JoAnn Oxley, live in Prescott, Arizona.
- Author(s)Alan Dean Foster
- PublisherDel Rey Books
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStar Wars
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDel Rey Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.