Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionAs a step-by-step guide from circuit design to finished product, this practical electronics book actually explains how to select the right tools and components for the job, use a soldering iron, etch a printed circuit board and mount the finished product in a case - and puts skills into practice through simple self-build projects. Whilst most electronics texts focus on theoretical kwledge, Keith Brindley presents a genuinely 'practical' bench guide and reference for electronics experimenters. The straightforward, interactive style of this book makes it ideal for home electronics work and particularly suitable as an introduction to university lab courses for students who are t familiar with hands-on electronics construction. The book also lends itself as a self-contained resource for secondary school and vocational course classroom projects.
- Author BiographyKeith Brindley is a technical author with a wealth of experience of all aspects of electronics technology.
- Author(s)Keith Brindley
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication17/08/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.