All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizes the strategy of experimentation, data analysis, and the interpretation of experimental results.* Features numerous examples using actual engineering and scientific studies.* Presents statistics as an integral component of experimentation from the planning stage to the presentation of the conclusions.* Deep and concentrated experimental design coverage, with equivalent but separate emphasis on the analysis of data from the various designs.* Topics can be implemented by practitioners and do t require a high level of training in statistics.* New edition includes new and updated material and computer output.
- Author BiographyROBERT L. MASON, PhD, is Institute Analyst at Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio, Texas. RICHARD F. GUNST, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Statistical Science at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. JAMES L. HESS, PhD, is Staff Vice President, Operations, at Leggett & Platt Inc. in Carthage, Missouri.
- Author(s)James L. Hess,Richard F. Gunst,Robert L. Mason
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/02/2003
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1222 g
- Width166 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.