Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph offers well-founded training and expertise on the statistical analysis of data from clinical vaccine trials, i.e., immugenicity and vaccine field efficacy studies. The book's scope is practical rather than theoretical. It opens with two introductory chapters on the immulogy of vaccines to provide readers with the necessary background kwledge. It then continues with an in-depth exploration of the statistical methodology. Many real-life examples and SAS codes are presented, making application of the methods straightforward. Topics discussed include maximum likelihood estimation for censored antibody titers, ANCOVA for antibody values, analysis of equivalence and n-inferiority immugenicity trial data, analysis of data from vaccine field efficacy trials (including data from studies with recurrent infection data), fitting protection curves to data of challenge or field efficacy studies, and the analysis of vaccine safety data.
- Author(s)Jozef Nauta
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight273 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.