Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionEven the strongest of marriages may face tough challenges during the course of a lifetime. Couples who maneuver through the child-rearing years successfully may be surprised to discover that, down the road, a financial setback or a major illness can rock the foundations of their union. In Steering Your Marriage, author Dr. Suzanne Burger offers couples a toolkit to navigate life's challenges while remaining in a committed and vibrant relationship. Through anecdotes and case histories, Dr. Burger provides a guide for those seeking insight and wisdom in their journey together. She explores potential issues-such as finances, the death of a child, career changes, aging parents, chronic illness-that couples often encounter and uses examples and checklists to illustrate how to find new understanding in one ather. Steering Your Marriage presents the latest research on what helps couples shift course as they adapt to a variety of challenges, and it offers detailed examples of couples who have successfully navigated through hardships and around unforeseen detours in their lives. This guide provides couples with the skills necessary to move through time together.
- Author(s)Suzanne Burger Psyd
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.