All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionStem cell science has the potential to impact human reproductive medicine significantly - cutting edge techlogies allow the production and regeneration of viable gametes from human stem cells offering potential to preciously infertile patients. Written by leading experts in the field Stem Cells in Reproductive Medicine brings together chapters on the genetics and epigenetics of both the male and female gametes as well as advice on the production and regeneration of gene cells in men and women, trophoblasts and endometrium from human embryonic and adult stem cells. Although focussing mainly on the practical elements of the use of stem cells in reproductive medicine, the book also contains a section on new developments in stem cell research. The book is essential reading for reproductive medicine clinicians, gynecologists and embryologists who want to keep abreast of practical developments in this rapidly developing field.
- Author BiographyCarlos Simon MD PhD is Professor and Scientific Director of Instituto Valenciano de Infertilidad (IVI), Valencia, Spain. Antonio Pellicer MD PhD is Professor and President of Instituto Valenciano de Infertilidad (IVI), Valencia, Spain. Renee Reijo Pera PhD is Professor and Director of Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research and Education, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, CA, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 56 colour illus. 11 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAntonio Pellicer,Carlos Simon,Renee Reijo Pera
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.