All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhy use this particular book to beat stress? Simple. This guide presents a useable and accessible programme of exercises that offer long-term stress solutions. It identifies and explains the most empowering, enjoyable and effective stress-relieving techniques, including: hypsis; cognitive strategy; visualisation; time management; relaxation; exercise; and, positive mental rehearsal. Accessibility is the aim of this book, matching a clear layout with amusing cartoon illustrations and a reader-friendly tone. But, as well as being fun, it offers a serious message and comes with the weighty assurance of the author's twenty-five years experience in helping people handle anxiety and manage stress. This book was previously published as Still - In The Storm: How to Manage Your Stress and Achieve Balance in Life - ISBN 978-189983641-3.
- Author BiographyDr Ann Williamson is a GP with over twenty-five years' experience in practice. She has been using hypnosis to facilitate change and empower her patients for nearly ten years.
- Author(s)Ann Williamson
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication08/07/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.