All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
About this product
- DescriptionGathered into one volume, the first four short story collections of T.C. Boyle, winner of the 2015 Rea Award for the Short Story T. C. Boyle is one of the most inventive and wickedly funny short story writers at work today. Over the course of twenty-five years, Boyle has built up a body of short fiction that is remarkable in its range, richness, and exuberance. His stories have won accolades for their irony and black humor, for their verbal pyrotechnics, for their fascination with everything bizarre and queasy, and for the razor-sharp way in which they dissect America's obsession with image and materialism. Gathered together here are all of the stories that have appeared in his four previous collections, as well as seven that have never before appeared in book form. Together they comprise a book of small treasures, a definitive gift for Boyle fans and for every reader ready to discover the ferocious, delicious imagination (Los Angeles Times Book Review) of a vibrant sensibility fully engaged with American society (The New York Times).
- Author BiographyT. C. Boyle is the author of eleven novels, including World's End (winner of the PEN/FaulknerAward), Drop City (a New York Times bestseller and finalist for the National Book Award), and The Inner Circle. His most recent story collections are Tooth and Claw and The Human Fly and Other Stories.
- Author(s)T.C. Boyle
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication28/09/2000
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Putnam Inc
- Out-of-print date29/01/2010
- Weight739 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.