Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to identify the critical factors that lead to successful strategic planning implementation. It highlights the reasons why some organizations effectively implement their strategic plan while many others fail to do so. In addition, it aims to inform the reader on various TOOLS and TECHNIQUES used in strategic planning cycle, from development stage to implementation stage. The majority of organizations fail to successfully execute their strategies. Today, there is a need for a simplified book such as this one to explore the whole strategic cycle to identify and document COMMON WEAKNESSES that lead to failed execution. In short, having an effective strategic planning and execution process is becoming increasingly critical in today's dynamic and integrated environment. Many past high-level articles and theories were written by authors with academic background. This book fills the gap by introducing simple CHECK LISTS that could be used by strategic planning and performance professionals to do their job more effectively.
- Author BiographyThe author is a leading international consultant in the USA, Canada, and MENA region with 26-years experience in organizational development, strategic planning, and performance management. He worked with the private sector in the USA as a consultant for Small Business and Entrepreneurship Institute and as a chief auditor for Holiday Inn Corporation, followed by aerospace industry, where he worked for world-leaders in this field, Aeroquip Corporation and Array Systems. In Canada, he assisted Honda of Canada Manufacturing for eight years by refining their planning and performance systems. In MENA region, he worked in the organization development field with oil and gas corporations. He worked as a senior expert for UAE and KSA central governments where he advised on multiple public-sector projects such as National 2030 Vision, National Transformation Program (NTP), Public Social Agenda, Government 2030 ICT Strategy, Government Performance Management System, and Public Strategy-Budget Alignment. He assisted more than 94 government entities and private-sector corporations in developing their strategic plans and performance management frameworks. His current role is MENA strategy advisory executive director with Ernst and Young.
- Author(s)Rachad Baroudi Phd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.