CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fascinating full colour collection of over 200 photographs and postcards, Stratford upon Avon and its surroundings are explored. From images of the streets, buildings, pubs and hotels, to the beauty of the river and surrounding countryside, all aspects of working and social life are chronicled. Join Jacqueline Cameron on this affectionate tour of the area, as she takes us beyond the familiar Tudor black and white buildings, and explores the people of the area, and the changes which have taken place to this quintessentially English town. Some buildings have been preserved for posterity, while others have witnessed a great deal of modernisation.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Cameron is a local author who lives in Warwick and has written many local books on the area.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Cameron
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleThrough Time
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note180
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.