All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.44Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionStuart's Memories is for my children, and their children. It is the story of my life. I describe my school years at Webb, a private boarding school as well as at Vanderbilt for my undergraduate years. I chronicle the years through my pursuit to become a physician. Israel visits with stories that influenced my life. My trip through medical practice, divorce and illness. Those events that are t uncommon, but less important for my children and grandchildren. Attempting to keep it with a positive spin.
- Author BiographyStuart Goldstone is a retired pediatrician who practiced 33 years in San Diego. He lives with his wife Jo Ann and no animals. Together they have 4 children, 5 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild. He is Past Chief of the Medical Staff of Rady Children's Hospital and Past President of his synagogue, Congregation Beth El in La Jolla, California.
- Author(s)Stuart Goldstone MD
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.