All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionExplore exciting programs and initiatives that can both engage undergraduate students with academic libraries and assist academic librarians in creating a vibrant library atmosphere.
- Author BiographyLoanne Snavely, MLn, MST, is head of Library Learning Services at Penn State University Libraries. Previously she was head of the Arts & Architecture Libraries at Penn State, and a reference and instruction librarian at Bucknell University and Bloomsburg University.
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note4
- Weight283 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byLoanne Snavely
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.