All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore exciting programs and initiatives that can both engage undergraduate students with academic libraries and assist academic librarians in creating a vibrant library atmosphere.
- Author BiographyLoanne Snavely, MLn, MST, is head of Library Learning Services at Penn State University Libraries. Previously she was head of the Arts & Architecture Libraries at Penn State, and a reference and instruction librarian at Bucknell University and Bloomsburg University.
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note4
- Weight283 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byLoanne Snavely
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.