All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable planner and study skills reference/tutorial to help you to manage your time, your studies, your money, your social life and much, much more. Not just a diary, this planner is crammed with useful study skills hints and tips from the authors of the Study Skills series, plus an academic year diary, timetables, tes pages and more. It's in a spiral bound format for ease of use and has a plastic protective sheet at the front and back to ensure the diary remains in a perfect state for the whole year. It's priceless features include: - A first week checklist. The perfect list to ensure your university year starts without a hitch. - Semester or term planner. An easy to reference planner, ensuring you kw where to be and when. - Monthly planner and 'to do' lists. A handy overview of any key events or reminders, enabling you to plan ahead and t to forget those important birthdays, social events, assignment deadlines and tutorials. - Monthly and weekly study skills and strategy tips. A series of prompts that help to keep you organised and ahead of the game. These will help you be proactive and effective in your learning activities, ensuring you produce work that meets high standards and allowing you to reflect on what you've achieved. - Planning resource section. This includes checklists, outline planning tables, practical reference information and advice. This section also includes essential features such as a personal budget planner and revision timetables.
- Author(s)Jonathan Weyers,Kathleen McMillan
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication10/05/2017
- SubjectUnclassifiable: Child or adult
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.