All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines a high school that sought to increase student participation in its reform process.
- Author BiographyDana L. Mitra is Assistant Professor of Education at Penn State at University Park.
- Author(s)Dana L. Mitra
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white tables
- Weight335 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.