All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionStudies of Identity in the 2008 Presidential Campaign explores issues of identity politics and the presidential election. Investigating all aspects of race, gender or ageism, the contributors to this volume address the role and function of 'identity politics' in political campaigns, and highlight challenges of 'identity politics' in contemporary political campaigns.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Denton, Jr. holds the W. Thomas Rice Chair of Leadership Studies in the Pamplin College of Business and is professor in the Department of Communication at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleLexington Studies in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRobert E. Denton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.