All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
- AU $34.83Trending at AU $37.93
About this product
- DescriptionSuicide and suicidal behavior are a major problem in many countries around the world, and the differences between countries provide vital information for determining the most effective strategies for suicide prevention. The WHO/EURO Multicentre Study on Suicidal Behaviour is one of the largest ever research endeavors looking into the epidemiology, causes, and prevention of suicidal behavior, and has over the past years started to produce important and highly relevant results. Containing chapters from each of the participating centers from around Europe, this book brings together and summarizes the most significant findings with regard to the magnitude of the problem, its causes, and possible approaches to prevention - findigns which could be benefit t just in Europe but also in North America and around the world. A vital source of up-to-the-minute information from one of the most important studies in the world on suicidal behavior, this book is a must for all those concerned with suicide research and prevention, as well as epidemiology and public health policy.
- PublisherHogrefe Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHogrefe & Huber
- Content Note68 tables & 69 figures
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byAd Kerkhof,Armin Schmidtke,Diego De Leo,Unni Bille-Brahe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.