All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe peril-plagued Princess Toadstool is kidnapped by the diabolical deadbeat Bowser but super plumbers Mario and Luigi hatch a plan with their new friend Yoshi to rescue her. Are the Super Mario Bros' plans a pipe dream? Can they stop the Koopa King before he forces the Princess to be his bride?!
- Author BiographyArtist Charlie Nozawa also published manga under the pen name Tamakichi Sakura. His most notable works include Shiawase No Katachi (Shapes of Happiness) and Oyaji No Wakuse (Dad's Planet). Kentaro Kawamoto was born in Tokyo in 1960 and attended the Department of Living Design at Kuwasawa Design School. He is a notorious artist, essayist, otaku, and all-around celebrity in Japan. His books include Armageddon and Me and Berabo na Hitobito. Takakuma's painting A Dream-like Plan for the Thomas-ification of JR Chuo-line Locamotives (2000, asrylic on linen on wood panel, 46 x35 3/4 ) appeared as part of the celebrated Superflat art exhibition. His only other manga work published in English is Super Mario Adventures, which originally ran in Nintendo Power magazine and was collected in 1993 into a book of the same name. The long-out-of-print book is once again available in a new edition.
- Author(s)Kentaro Takemura
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width206 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Charlie Nozawa
- Artist(s)Kentaro Takekuma
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.