Sustainable Innovation Strategy: Creating Value in a World of Finite Resources by Jonas Hoffmann, Christophe Sempels (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $56.08+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the links between sustainable development, invation strategy and the business model, this thought-provoking and timely book uses insightful case studies from mature and developing markets to demonstrate how sustainability needs to be at the core of every organization's strategy and invation.
- Author BiographyChristophe Sempels is Associate Professor of Strategy and Sustainable Development at SKEMA Business School. He is a recognized expert and consultant in global sustainability, strategy and innovation. He has published extensively on the link between sustainable development, strategy and marketing. He co-authored Oser le Marketing Durable (Dare To Market Sustainably), Pearson France 2010, which has sold more than 4000 units and received several awards. Christophe is often invited as guest speaker at major national and international events (Grande Conference du Figaro, World Forum, French Economic mission in Shanghai, Alliance conferences, Jadde conference) and is a member of the prestigious Association of Sustainable Development Directors, an association for all the Chief Sustainability Officers in France. He consults to major organizations and governments including Alliance, Center of Young CEOs, Chamber of Commerce of Lille, Chamber of Commerce of Nice and is the co-founder and academic supervisor of Movilab, a centre for social innovation joined with other networks (Fing, Imagination for People, O2Zone, Openscop, Arsenic). He is also a coach and works with top CEOs to switch their business model towards a functional sustainable economy. Jonas Hoffmann is Associate Professor of Marketing at SKEMA Business School. He is an expert in emerging markets, having a broad international experience in training and consulting and has written numerous articles about marketing and innovation, and two books on the luxury industry with Palgrave Macmillan, Luxury Strategy in Action and Global Luxury Trend. He is frequently invited as a guest speaker at events in Europe and China and consults on innovation with major organizations including Schneider Electric, a global leader in energy efficiency that has been recognized by the United Nations as a role model in sustainability. He is a member of the leading French think-tank on sustainable luxury, 1.618, where he works with senior managers developing initiatives on sustainable luxury and also consults internationally. As a leading academic and practitioner at SKEMA, his regularly trains and works with global directors, particularly from United States and China from multinationals including Lenovo, Microsoft, BCG, and Deloitte.
- Author(s)Christophe Sempels,Jonas Hoffmann
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight571 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.